Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
Favourites
5 (who?)
Comments
Downloads
Thread Bound - Special Attack by CHAOKOCartoons Thread Bound - Special Attack by CHAOKOCartoons
A visual of the boss battle against Roq from the web comic Sandra and Woo in my web comic crossover game in development, Thread Bound. More information and the line at for this drawing can be found here: chaokocartoons.deviantart.com/…
(Note: This art was deemed un-canon after the removal of Lucy)

Cloud, Woo, and Roq are all owned by :iconfroggiechan:

Lucy is owned by :icontaeshilh:

Taylor is owned by me, :iconchaokocartoons:
Add a Comment:

:icond-rock92:
D-Rock92 Featured By Owner Aug 17, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
Quite an epic battle. Has anyone mentioned yet that the wolf-like Woven look like Mightyena? Neat spear design, too.

Another thing I'm looking forward to in the game is the interactions between anthro characters with humans who don't have those in their world.
:iconchaokocartoons:
CHAOKOCartoons Featured By Owner Aug 18, 2014  Student Traditional Artist
That will happen once a party member is outside of their world, since they only see people in their normal form when not in their world. So while in the SaW world, Lucy appears to Cloud as a normal cat. Or in the BCB world, Lucy sees Cloud as some sort of anthro. Now how Cheetah Kid appeas in either of those worlds, I have no idea XD 
:icond-rock92:
D-Rock92 Featured By Owner Aug 18, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
Wow, that's actually a rather interesting way of going about that issue. Now I'm wondering what Cloud will look like to Lucy. And I guess in worlds such as Housepets, they'll look whatever is most dominant, like Cheetah Kid looking like a normal human and Mace, Lucy, and Freddy looking like the pets of that world. And there we have a possible Cheetah Kid fix; human in human-centric worlds, anthro in the anthro-centric worlds.
:iconchaokocartoons:
CHAOKOCartoons Featured By Owner Aug 18, 2014  Student Traditional Artist
Sounds about right!:) (Smile) 
Add a Comment: