Thread Bound: Weapon Making With D-Rock92 !

3 min read

Deviation Actions

Published:
Project Thread Title by CHAOKOCartoons
Hey peoples! It's been a while since I publicly did anything for Thread Bound, now's a good time to do so. First things first, I have been speaking to :icond-rock92: lately, and we've decided that he will be helping out with designing some of the weapons for the characters. Here are some of the designs he made that will be in the game:
           Dark Spear by CHAOKOCartoons    Northern Lights by CHAOKOCartoons    Silver Moon by CHAOKOCartoons    Platinum Edge by CHAOKOCartoons

If you'd like to see more of his designs and older versions of them go check out his page! If ya wanna keep up with new designs, feel free to watch him! :icond-rock92:

In other news, there will be up and coming competitions and/or raffles for the game. Such things you could win are:

• getting a boss named after you
  • putting an item of importance to you in the game
  • an easter egg of your choice in the game (no commercial or inapropriate things of course)
  • AND MANY MORE THATIWONTSAYBECAUSEI'MNOTSUREIFI'LLACTUALLYBEABLETODOTHEMANDIT'SBESTTONOTGETYOURHOPESUP!

More concept and art will be drawn soon, as I've mentioned before it's the end of the year and there's a bunch of work and stuff... but when summer starts... ART FOR DAYS!EVIL Laughter! 
I'm also working on Taylor's first webcomic character summon, so next time I should be ready to reveal that.

And because I can, here's some early sketches of possible enemy concept:
Thread Bound - Woven Concept by CHAOKOCartoons
Thread Bound - Woven Concept 2 by CHAOKOCartoons

Till next time, CHAO!... I mean, CHOW!
Nailed it.
© 2014 - 2024 CHAOKOCartoons
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Wow loving it , if you guys need some help design some enemies i am happyto assist.